Thanks to manty67 over at Him, Her, & Us for nominating me for Seven Things. Pop over to learn seven things about her, and to see the other nominees.
Seven things about me:
1) I love Broadway musicals–not all of them, but most. My favorite is Miss Saigon. My least favorite–Rent. Sorry. I just didn’t get it. The fact it was the favorite show of an ex I can’t stand might have something to do with it (see #6).
2) I’m a Dance Dance Revolution freak and earn Bs and Cs on most songs on Standard level. For the uninitiated, that means I’m good–especially for a 54 year-old white man from the suburbs.
3) Every now and then, I have to watch Jerry Springer. It’s an addiction I couldn’t control until Here Comes Honey Boo Boo hit The Learning Channel. I blame my southern heritage for the occasional desire to sink up to my neck in poor white trash. All that drama–it’s just so exciting!
4) For nearly forty years now, I’ve balanced my checkbook every month. Until about ten years ago, I thought everyone did. I have “to do” lists, too.
5) No matter how neat and clean I keep my house, it never comes close to the way Mom kept things when I was growing up. One of my aunts used to bring coworkers over to see Mom’s closets. I’m not ready to give tours yet.
6) I paid a small fortune to bring an ex and his crap to Athens with me from DC, only to sell it all for next to nothing at a garage sale three years later.
7) My drag name is Krema D’Krop. She’s only made two appearances–on Halloween. Buying the shoes was the best part. Here she is at the peak of her beauty.
My nominees were selected because they write well and except for Tali and M.A., not often enough!
Pam at A Little Time with Me
Judith at Crotchety Mama’s Random Walk
Mary Beth at Goodbye Whoopee Pie
Elizabeth at I Face the Sun
M.A.Church over at Decadent Delights
Thanks again, Manty67 for the nomination and for being yet another good friend I’ve gotten to know here on…
My Glass House